South Korea Exposed Abducting Children from DPRK

Ko Hyon Chol, defector to South Korea who was arrested for committing an anti-DPRK hostile act on the instruction of the South Korean puppet Intelligence Service (IS), was interviewed at the People’s Palace of Culture here on July 15.

Present there were domestic and foreign journalists, members of foreign embassies and international bodies here and overseas compatriots staying in the DPRK.
Ko spoke at the interview:

I betrayed my homeland and such betrayal can never be forgiven. But I asked for this press conference to reveal the vicious anti-DPRK moves of the U.S. and the south Korean puppet group.

I am 53 years old. I was born in Jongju City, North Phyongan Province and had lived in Namha-dong, Sinuiju City before defecting to the south.

When the country had a hard time, I worked at the Evodia Daniellii Forest Station in Sinuiju City. At that time, I was investigated by a judicial organ for my engagement in smuggling.

Instead of repenting of my wrongdoings, I fled to Dandong of China on January 26, 2013, across the River Amnok on board a fishing boat in a bid to evade the legal sanctions.
On around February 20, 2014 when I was living a retired life I came to know a south Korean, Ri Song Su, thought to be around 65.

He was residing in Dandong as a stooge of the IS. At the first meeting, he made detailed inquiries about me, asking when and why I fled the north. And he persuaded me that I could live in comfort in south Korea, saying that he helped defectors from the north to go to south Korea not long ago and all of them were living well there.

When I asked him if he was from the IS, he replied Yes. He said, “Wait for me until I get in touch with you. And you must never go outside.”

I knew it was a traitorous act to go to south Korea, but I promised him to do so, allured by money.

At around 8 a.m. on February 28, 2014, I left Dandong together with strangers and arrived in Laos via Shenyang, Qingdao and Kunming of China, along the route planned by Ri Song Su. Then I was detained by the police in a northern border town of Thailand for illegal entry.

After a trial, I was moved to what is called “International Immigration Camp” in Bangkok. The camp was teemed with agents of the IS.

One day, two men and one woman, who were allegedly staff members of the south Korean embassy in Thailand, called on me to ask in detail about my identity, schooling and career.
After a month-long investigation, I was forced to go to Inchon of south Korea by plane in the night of April 25. When I got on the plane, hooligans of the IS warned me neither to speak with others nor change the seat. They seemed to be very afraid of the disclosure of their allurement operation.

In south Korea, I had to undergo an investigation of IS agents and a brain-washing course at “Hana Complex” before settling in Sihung, Kyonggi Province at the end of September 2014.

Then, I went to Sugu Islet in the Amnok River near Taehwa-ri, Uiju County, North Phyongan Province. The islet belongs to the DPRK’s territory. There I called Hong and gave him a box containing a rubber boat.

Back in Dandong, I phoned Kwon that I offered the boat and would go to bring children on the early morning of May 27.

On May 27, I came to Sugu Islet again only to be arrested by a competent organ of the DPRK on the spot at around 06:15.

My crime ended in the attempt, but I frankly admit that I integrated myself into gangsters of the south Korean puppet Intelligence Service and conducted an anti-DPRK smear campaign and was directly involved in the abduction of children, a hideous crime.

And I make my heartfelt apology to the country and all its people and my home folks.
At the interview, such evidence pieces were displayed as a mobile phone, rubber boat and children clothes, which were confiscated from Ko Hyon Chol when he was arrested, and photos of Kwon Na Hyon, Ri Song Su and Choe Song Uk and others.
Ko Hyon Chol gave answers to questions put by reporters.