First Worldism’s alliance with imperialism cannot be made anymore stark when we look at the simple facts presented to us. First Worldists have, without due consideration, attacked the Syrian government for a supposed chemical attack. Information has come out now showing that the Western-backed FSA terrorists are the ones who had chemical weapons. The government only claims to have bombed a warehouse where chemical weapons were being stored by the terrorists. Immediately, without concern for the truth, First Worldists have pledged support for the imperialist propaganda effort. They lack even a modicum of critical analysis.
– The Syrian government was blamed for the chemical attack before an investigation could even be carried out. This violates even the most basic journalistic ethics. Even now it has been shown that the terrorist forces are the ones who held the chemical weapons, but First Worldists insist it was the Syrian government.
– The official story isn’t adding up.
– In 2013 it was the FSA who used chemical weapons: “Testimony from victims strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin nerve gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior U.N. diplomat said Monday.
“Carla del Ponte, a member of the U.N. Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV there were “strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof,” that rebels seeking to oust Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad had used the nerve agent.”
– In 2014 chemical weapons were used by the Nazis in Ukraine against the Russian-aligned Donbass soldiers. Most of the media ignored the story, First Worldists ignored it.
– Under the Donald Trump presidency drone strikes have increased 432%. The First Worldists in the US have overwhelmingly tailed the Democratic Party and its social base. They have very little to say about Trump’s warmongering against the Third World. In fact, many of these First Worldists seemingly want Trump to ‘do something’ militarily about Syria.
First Worldists need to stop mindlessly tailing their own interests in preserving imperialism and think more critically about what their media is feeding them.